As Exness, one of the best forex brokers, has 4 types of real accounts and 3 types of forex demo accounts, it will make traders confused and do not know which one is suitable for them to choose. That’s the reason why I write this article. With the hope of helping you have a clear understanding about Exness account types, I believe this article is worth reading.
- WHAT ARE SPECIAL ABOUT EXNESS CENT ACCOUNT?
Exness cent account is usually used by 3 types of traders:
- Traders who have not invested in Exness before:
Such traders open cent account just to test as they do not know anything regarding Exness platform and spread as well as how fast the request executes. One strength of Cent Account worth considering is that you just need to deposit 10$, then you will get 1000 USC in account. With such a big amount, you can test all trading conditions at Exness.
- Traders who trade by Scalp robot:
Using robot can help traders trade many requests, and thus, they can prioritize other accounts with the small volume of transactions. For Exness cent account, the trading order volume is 0.01 lot Cent = 0.0001 lot USD, so it is favored by trading robot.
- Traders who lack experience and are learning transaction:
For such type of traders, trading Cent account is the best way for them to learn how to reduce the risk of losing a lot of money.
- IS THERE ANYTHING INTERESTING ABOUT MINI ACCOUNT AT EXNESS?
There is no doubt that Mini account is one of the most popular accounts which over 80% traders choose because of the following reasons:
- It does not require minimum deposit amount.
- The minimum trading volume is 0.01 lots.
- The low spread is from 0.3.
- The high push has no limitation.
So, why not opening a Mini account if you are a professional trader?
Check out Exness latest feature: Exness social trading.
- WHAT DO WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ACCOUNT FOR PROFESSIONAL TRADERS?
Classic and ECN accounts are 2 types for professional traders.
- ECN account has many weaknesses such as:
- It is not stable.
- The price fluctuates quickly and reduces dramatically.
- The transaction is complex, more knowledge and techniques are requested.
Therefore, Exness has to release Classic account.
- Classic account has more advantages compared with ECN:
- It is more stable.
- It has lower spread which is from 0.1 for EURUSD pair.
- It has no commission fee.
- Its push is higher.
- The price goes down quickly.
As a result, this account type is perfect for those who are professional traders but do not like ECN account’s problem.
As a long-term investor, I prefer Classic account. Though I have to deposit at a minimum of 2000$ for the first time, in the nest times, there is no limitation, so I can deposit as much as I would like to.
Read full Exness reviews here.